Doodle Lettering: Supply List
You can use any supplies for Doodle Lettering. These are some of my favorites and I listed out options for you, in case you need some suggestions. 😊
Options for getting supplies.
- Purchase Doodle Basics Kit on Marker Supply. Click here.
- Printable version for shopping. Click here.
- Links to Amazon. Click here.
- Waterproof black pens (examples: Microns or Sharpies)
- Gel pens (like Pentel Sparkle Pop)
- White gel pen (Uni Signo UM 153 or Pentel Grip Hybrid DX is amazing!)
- Pencil and eraser
The minimum weight is a mixed media 98# paper. The size is also up to you.
- Canson XL Mixed Media Pad
- Canson XL Watercolor
Watercolors or Water-based Markers
- Water-based markers (Tombow or Crayola) OR
- Watercolor paint (Prang)
- Brushes for watercolor. Size 6 and size 3 rounds are my favorite sizes.
Things from Your House
- Straight edge or a ruler
- Round things to trace around on your page
- Two small jars for water
- Paper towel or cloth
- Hair dryer
NOTE: I will demo how to transform one page into a mini-sketchbook. If you want to do this, I recommend the UHU glue stick.